I’ve been in Argentina for ten days now and thought I would share some observations from the short time I’ve been here:
- The skiing is great.
- The people are friendly & funny.
- Excessively loud music at all times of the day is acceptable (especially before 8am).
- The national beer is Quillmes. Roughly pronounced “kill-me’s”, which is funny.
- If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.
- If you like the weather, wait five minutes.
- Breakfast is not the most important meal of the day unless you like corn flakes & milk.
- Stray dogs are really, really good at finding food in the trash.
- Hotel rooms are bigger than in Europe. (Hint hint Europe!)
- Hirscher’s still got it.
Sunrise in town.
River in the mountains.
If you haven’t yet, check out my fundraiser on MakeAChamp! www.makeachamp.com/dustincook